This site is under construction...

 
Friday, October 13, 2006
Double-13 Friday + Triple Feeling
Today is the so-called "Double-13 Friday" because all the numbers in the numerical notation -- 13/10/2006 -- add up to 13 coincidentally.

p.s. the formal name of 13 Friday: Paraskavedekatriaphobia...23 characters

And I have a triple feeling today.

Disappointment is the first. The Tai Chi Club is dissolved by the Student Union. What a pity. If everything goes fine, I will be the first ever Tai Chi Club Chief Consultant who knows nothing about Tai Chi! A big loss to them.

Sorrow is the second. One of my very first fish passed away on 13/10/1999. I remember the last time I saw him, he was swimming normally, 3 hours after, I saw his dead body. I collapsed and started crying helplessly. I cannot accpet this. How come we are all powerless against death? 7 years has passed, he is still my all time favorite fish.

Third is joy. I get a wonderful CD today. It's Hungarian Rhapsodies performed by the late Hungarian virtuoso pianist Georges Cziffra in 1958. Who is Georges Cziffra? Cziffra is a famous pianist and master of improvisation. Some hates his playing style as he loves showing off. But I love it! I simply love seeing talented people showing off their master skills!

The video:

posted by Calvin @ 11:55 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Calvin
Home: Hong Kong
About Me:
See my complete profile
Blog Search
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Control Panel