This site is under construction...

 
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
BBQ and Cycling
Cycling + BBQ with the ex-workmate on 1/10. Thx May and Carol for arranging this wonderful actvity.

Photos restructured by IFC. So real, so Jade, so May!!!





My friend said that I look like an aberrant killer in this photo. (because of the gloves???) So am I Calvin the Ripper? lol...



Chatted with Karen(I can finally classify Karen, Ginnie and Melody, yeah!) on the train and she told me how challenging and difficult LRSM is. Really? May be. By the way she will take the ACTL soon. May the force be with her.

Gosh my typing is awful today!!!
posted by Calvin @ 10:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Calvin
Home: Hong Kong
About Me:
See my complete profile
Blog Search
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Control Panel