This site is under construction...

 
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Three Short Notes
1) I am never a hardworking person and I simply can't believe there's someone who's even lazier than me! Well, perhaps...this guy is testing my EQ, or examinating the limitation of my tolerance...sigh......

2) You don't know who I am...but please...please don't do such a stupid thing, okay? Many people still care you a lot!!! I wish I will never read a horrible news regarding you anymore. THANK YOU.

3) Lastly, 柏楊 R.I.P.
posted by Calvin @ 11:37 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:47 AM, May 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    seems u like 柏楊 a lot, who is he / she actually?

    AND I COMMAND YOU TO STOP USING THAT STUPID EXCUSE!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, May 03, 2008, Blogger Calvin said…

    sorry but i have just used this excuse again...this time to my friend, sounds better, right?!

    btw an online reading of the book i introduced to u

    i wish i can find an english version for u shortly

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Calvin
Home: Hong Kong
About Me:
See my complete profile
Blog Search
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Control Panel