This site is under construction...

 
Friday, February 29, 2008
My First Weblog on 2/29
We had our first round presentation of HKIC today. Feedback from the judges:

"Innovative but still plenty of rooms for improvement....."

So are there still any hope for us moving to the 2nd round???

I think there's still hope. You can't expect students submitting perfect works, right? I believe the proposal we submitted is already far better than our preliminary one. Anyways, we already gave our best, and we should have no regrets at all. Surprisingly, there's no pressure for this presentation as I scare the "unlucky list" more....

I discussed a topic with Mike which I have never discussed with others before. Eventually, Mike becomes the 3rd person in the world knowing how Edwin Lopez and I had been cheated in my Form 3 Half Yearly Exam Post Exam activity, an activity which I will never do again, haha
posted by Calvin @ 11:33 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Calvin
Home: Hong Kong
About Me:
See my complete profile
Blog Search
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Control Panel