This site is under construction...

 
Monday, October 29, 2007
Destiny
I believe in destiny. Everything is planned to bring you to a certain place and at the right time.


If I didn't know who Emilie Simon is, I would not buy her CD.
If I didn't buy Emilie Simon's CD, I would not visit HMV on 25th Oct.
If I didn't buy a CD with a broken CD case. I would not return to HMV on Saturday and request an exchange.
If there's no Chris, I would not wake up at 7:45am on Saturday.
If I didn't wake up at 7:45am, I would not return to HMV at 11:00am
If I didn't come to HMV for exchange, I would not come back home at 11:45am.
If I didn't come back home at 11:45am, I would not be at the bus station at 11:30am.
If I was not at at the bus station at 11:30am, I would miss the chance of seeing a person I haven't seen for more than 3 years.
If I missed this chance............I would not write this entry.

Is it really the end of the story? I dunno. And I hope it isn't.
And what happened when I see that person? Nothing happened.
posted by Calvin @ 12:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Calvin
Home: Hong Kong
About Me:
See my complete profile
Blog Search
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Control Panel